This Cookie Dough Smores Dip is made with layers of soft eggless cookie dough, crunchy graham cracker crumbs, and toasted marshmallows.
Cookie Dough week is the brainchild of myself and Lindsay from Life, Love and Sugar. We asked a few of our favorite blogging friends to join us in our obsession for all things cookie dough.
Cookie dough comes in many forms- chocolate, peanut butter, snicker doodle, sugar cookie and the list goes on. We have cookie dough fudge, ice cream, pies, cakes, cookies, dips and candy. I hope you are as excited as we are.
I cant resist taking a bite or five of cookie dough. As soon as I was old enough to realize that I could actually make a cookie dough that was safe it eat, it was like my mind was blown. There is no turning back now.
I have use my edible cookie dough (with 4 variations!) to make all different kinds of cookie dough desserts, and a few of my favorites are Deep Fried Cookie Dough, Cookie Dough Stuffed Donutsand Funfetti Cookie Dough Truffles.
Today, I am sharing a Smores Cookie Dough Dip. First, you make a batch of eggless cookie dough. Then you layer the cookie dough on top of some graham cracker crumbs and sprinkle the top with marshmallows. I heated this in the oven for a few minutes to melt the chocolate and toast the marshmallows. The results are pretty amazing.
Now the cookie dough does not actually bake, and as such, it is important that you do not mess up and add an egg! It is heated in order to melt the chocolate and toast the marshmallows.
I will use just about any excuse to use my mini skillets. This recipe makes enough for 2 small (6) skillets; enough for a small crowd. I guarantee this dessert will be a hit at your next get together. Serve with graham crackers or another type of cookie. Maybe dont use your fingers though, the skillet is probably hot!
A sweet dip with layers of graham cracker, eggless cookie dough and melted marshmallows.
For the dough
- 1/4 C Butter at room temperature
- 1/4 C Light Brown Sugar
- 1/4 C Sugar
- 3/4 C All purpose flour
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tsp Pure vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 1/4 C Chocolate chips
- 1/2 C Graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- 1/2 C Mini Marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 425 F
- Microwave butter for 15 seconds to soften.
- Combine butter and both sugars in a medium-sized bowl. Mix with a handheld mixer until smooth. All chunks of sugar and butter should be broken up.
- Add flour and salt and mix just until combined. Mixture will be crumbly. Add vanilla extract and milk. Mix until dough is soft. Fold in chocolate chips.
- If using whole graham crackers, use a food processor to grind into a fine crumb.
- 4 C of crumbs for each skillet.Melt butter in a microwave-safe bowl and mix with graham cracker crumbs. Divide graham cracker crumbs into two 6 skillets, using about 1
- Divide cookie dough evenly and gently press on top of the graham cracker. Add additional chocolate chips on top if desired. Top with mini marshmallows.
- Heat at 425 F for 10-12 minutes to melt the chocolate and toast the marshmallows.
Serve with graham crackers or cookies.
More Cookie Dough Recipes from Cookie Dough Week
On Wednesday, White Lights served Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Sandies.
Cookie Dough Cake Rollfrom Grandbaby Cakes
Peanut butter cookie dough topped browniesfrom Roxanas Home Baking
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Dough BarsfromBack For Seconds
Pizza with Chocolate Chip Cookie Doughfrom Life, Love and Sugar
Crazy for Crust Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Dough Bars
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Stuffed Nutter Buttersfrom The Gunny Sack
Reeses Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Cookie Cupsfrom Mom On Timeout
Cookie Dough Chess Piefrom The Domestic Rebel
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Oatmeal Sandwich Cookiesfrom Lemons for Lulu
Brownies with Peanut Butter Cookie Dough from Kitchen Meets Girl
White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Cupsfrom Simply Gloria
Lemon Tree Dwelling’s Cookie Dough-Stuffed Peanut Butter Fudge